These terms and conditions, and all Returns and Delivery Policies, will apply to your purchase of any products/s from the Haya Collective website and form a legally binding contract between you and Haya Collective. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase goods from us.
The terms and conditions may change throughout time. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend our services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Please consider that buying products over the Internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and style of our products. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery and we cannot be held responsible for differences which appear as a result of the aforementioned point. All measurements are approximate, but every effort is made to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Please refer to the Size Guide for clarification.
Please also note due to the nature of manufacturing, all lengths stated are approximate and variations of/up to 1 inch may occur.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the system.
However, if we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel, and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Pricing & Availability
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable). Delivery costs can be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
All Goods are subject to availability – we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from: the product ordered being unavailable from stock, our inability to obtain authorisation of payment, the identification of an error within the product information etc. If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you.
We accept payments from all major debit cards and credit cards as well as direct EFT. All transactions are securely processed on our server via PayFast using a verified SSL certificate ensuring that all data provided is encrypted. Haya Collective does not store any debit/credit card information.
Imagery & Content Copyright
All original photography and imagery on www.hayacollective.com and related social media pages are the property of Haya Collective. Imagery and photography is copyrighted and cannot be reused or repurposed without prior consent from Haya Collective. We reserve the right to close accounts of any users found to be misusing the website and it’s related content.
Terms & Conditions for #HayaCollectiveGiveaway June 2017
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and hayacollective.com./newsletter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be valid.
- Closing date for entry will be 18/06, midnight. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x Luxe Scarf Gift Box for the winner plus 1 x Luxe Scarf Gift Box for a friend they nominated, plus shipping to their respective addresses. Scarf colours may vary and are pre-selected by Haya Collective. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook within 12 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 6 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promotions & Special Offers
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SALE – FEBRUARY 2017.
1.The offer is valid at hayacollective.com only.
2.The offer is valid while product lasts until midnight 27/02/2017.
3.Sale price is final on all merchandise.
4.Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or coupon.
5.Store credit may be used towards the purchase of sale items.
6.Free Shipping only applies to orders over R500.
7.Exchange policy allowed based on sizing. Items will only be exchanged if the item is still in stock. Kindly ensure Returns Policy is adhered to.
8.Strictly no refunds on promotional sale.
9.Sale prices do not apply to customised items. Custom items are quoted via email and accepted once payment is complete.